Life moves fast. Don’t miss a thing.
The Backup Plus portable drive from Seagate is the simple, one-click way to protect and share your entire digital life - without getting in the way of the rest of your life.
- Protect your data with easy flexible backups
- Share directly to Facebook, Flickr and YouTube
- Automatically back up photos you’ve shared online
- Increase transfer speeds easily by upgrading to Thunderbolt™ technology or FireWire® 800
Do more with social networks.
Backup Plus finally bridges the gap between your online life and the rest of your life, letting you share and back up memories on Facebook, Flickr and YouTube–all right from your external drive.
- Syncs with your personal social media accounts
- Easily upload photos and videos, or download photos to back them up
- Set automatic backups of what you share online
- Manage it all from the intuitive Seagate Dashboard
Works with PC or Mac
Use the drive interchangeably on your PC or Mac computer without reformatting.
USB 3.0 plug and play
It is easy to upgrade to Thunderbolt™ technology or FireWire® 800 with add-on adapters (sold separately). USB 3.0 is also backward compatible with USB 2.0.
Your favourite moments instantly.
You can also share photos and videos easily to Facebook, Flickr or YouTube — simultaneously — right from your Backup Plus drive. Smart integration with popular social media means that your memories are not “trapped” in your drive, letting you publish them to the network of your choice.
The experts love it
With flexible design, fast performance, and helpful software, the new Seagate Backup Plus makes an excellent portable external hard drive for both business and home users alike.
The included file management software will not only scheduled backups for you, but it will automatically upload and download photos from Facebook and Flickr.
What's in the box?
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive
- Seagate Dashboard Software (pre-loaded on drive)
- NTFS Driver for Mac (pre-loaded on drive)
- USB 3.0 Interface Adapter
- 18-Inch USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backward compatibility with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)