The Art of High Performance Scale-Out Storage
The ClusterStorTM family architecture is built on 25 years of Seagate (formerly Xyratex) enterprise-class storage design and Lustre®, an open source high performance parallel file system typically used for scale-out computing. ClusterStor’s architecture:
- Tightly integrates Lustre1 into a performance and capacity optimized solution perfect for HPC, big data and analytics
- Removes complexities associated with deploying and maintaining traditional Lustre environments using off the shelf components from multiple vendors
- Enables integrated storage solutions that provide the high productivity computing with the industry's highest levels of efficiency, reliability, availability and serviceabilit
- Supported by ClusterStor Professional Services
1The name Lustre is a combination of the words Linux and cluster.
Secure Data Appliance: Scale-Out Parallel File System
ClusterStor Secure Data Appliance (SDA) is the world’s first secure, scale-out, parallel file system specifically designed to meet the needs of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 and Cross Domain Solution (CDS) requirements at a massive scale.
Increases data security at massive scale
- Reduces external and insider threats, while driving down deployment complexity and expense
- Achieves faster ROI and rapid mission effectiveness
ClusterStor 9000: Fastest Time to Results—At Any Scale
Delivering superior converged scale-out storage quality and performance efficiency, the ClusterStor 9000 solution helps HPC and Big Data customers reliably plan, deploy and sustain maximum optimal application performance. Delivering 50% higher performance than previous ClusterStor platforms, customers benefit from:
- Reduced data center floor space, power, cooling and administrative costs, up to 60% better than competitive offerings
- GridRAID providing 400% faster rebuild times, reduced management tasks and operating costs
- Unique architecture eliminating storage I/O bottlenecks and enables efficient linear scalability
- Achieving maximum sustainable performance per disk drive
ClusterStor 6000: Engineered Solution for HPC Storage
ClusterStor 6000 is an integrated Lustre storage solution, designed for HPC and Big Data users who want to build efficient petascale solutions for high performance computing applications in areas such as scientific research, simulation, climate modeling and energy exploration.
- First to sustain over 1TB/sec file system performance
- Unique building block design increases performance density and reliability while reducing power and cooling costs
- Easy to install and use with factory integrated hardware, software and network components
ClusterStor 1500: Best ROI, Acceleration, Performance and Value
ClusterStor 1500 solutions feature scale-out storage building blocks, the Lustre® parallel filesystem and a comprehensive management platform that eliminates the guesswork associated with creating your own high performance computing (HPC) storage solution.
- Perfect for scale-out HPC environments that fit inside one rack (including stand alone genomics systems, gas and oil exploration and academic research)
- Increased reliability, availability and serviceability
- Single pane of glass management of storage infrastructure
- Easy deployment
1ClusterStor Manager is an easy-to-use GUI that lets you view the entire storage infrastructure, RAID data protection layer, operating system, and Lustre file system.
ClusterStor Manager: Single Pane-of-Glass Management
ClusterStor Manager (CSM) is a comprehensive system management application that brings to life powerful, intuitive, context-aware real-time monitoring and proactive management designed into an easy-to-use interface. Every ClusterStor system includes CSM which allows:
- Monitoring your system at unprecedented levels of visibility while decreasing the administrative management burden.
- Consolidating detailed health monitoring and error reporting
- Reducing complexity and service costs associated with small to very large environments
- Enables seamless integration with other datacenter management tools
Learn about ClusterStor Professional Services >