When you travel or just have time to kill, everybody pulls out a smartphone or tablet to surf the Web, watch a video, or listen to some tunes. But what if you have a huge digital library of movies and music? Those phones and iPads only come with so much space, which easily gets filled up when you download apps and take a lot of photos or videos. This is where the Seagate® Wireless Plus device comes in.
Whether you’re cruising on a road trip, working in a coffee shop, or leaving on a jet plane, hundreds of high-definition movies and thousands upon thousands of songs can be at your fingertips -- without cumbersome cables.
If you’ve been buying movies from the iTunes Store, Amazon.com, or Google Play, you can take them with you on vacation and store them wirelessly, and three people can watch three different movies at the same time, all streaming from the Wireless Plus device. The convenient car charger means Wireless Plus is ideal for entertaining kids during long car rides, and the 7 hours of battery life* makes it convenient for air travel too. Limited iPad storage is a thing of the past.
Move Your Digital Movies On to Wireless Plus
It’s easy to take your media wherever you go. When you buy digital downloads, just load them up on the Wireless Plus device.
Once the movies are on your mobile device or computer, then it’s simple to load them up onto the Wireless Plus device:
- Connect to the Wireless Plus network from the device where you’ve downloaded your movies.
- From the Wireless Plus main screen, navigate to one of the media views: Videos, Photos, Music, Documents.
- Click the Upload button on the top menu.
- Enter the file name or click Browse and then locate the file you want to copy to your Wireless Plus device.
- Click Upload. The file will be added to the category you selected.
Now you can take more than 300 HD movies***with you and watch them wherever you go, no wires necessary. You can start downloading data for all your travels, whether to work at a cafe or to see the world.
—By Trystan L. Bass
* Exact battery life subject to product model, normal usage conditions, and configurations.
** Digital rights management (DRM) settings for purchased content is established by content providers and may render some content unavailable for download.
*** Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software.