Seagate® SV35 hard drives offer high capacities, durable reliability and performance tuned to the high-write workloads of today’s 24×7 video surveillance systems.
- 1TB-per-disc technology provides cost-effective 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities
- MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%; SATA 6Gb/s interface
- Ideal for surveillance video recording
- Optimised for 24x7 video surveillance systems
- AcuTrac™ technology to enhance reliability even in tough operating environments
- 3-year limited warranty
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
SV35 Series Hard Drives feature storage power and high performance for modern video surveillance systems
- SATA 6Gb/s interface provides access to the newest, fastest hard drive controllers, as well as legacy SATA 1.5Gb/s and 3Gb/s controllers
- Leading 1TB-per-disc technology delivers 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities with fewer mechanical components
- 2A current-limited and spin control features enable more power management, saving power and improving reliability during archival periods
Cost-Effective, High Capacity - For Video Storage Applications
Maximise your cost-per-gigabyte performance with the industry-leading, 1TB-per-disc technology of SV35 Series drives. With 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacity points and the fewest internal components, SV35 Series drives deliver an unprecedented combination of high capacity, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Enhances Data Storage Reliability in Video Security Systems
Get the industry standard in video surveillance storage with Seagate SV35 Series hard drives. High-capacity, surveillance-optimised performance with an MTBF of more than 1M hours. Now with AcuTrac™ technology to enhance tracking reliability and performance, even under the most difficult operating environments.
High-Performance Surveillance Storage Solutions
Stream more data faster and support more simultaneous cameras with SV35 Series drives. With the industry’s highest areal density rates, SV35 Series drives support data rates of up to 210MB per second. Combined with new dual processor technology, 64MB of cache and surveillance-optimised write-cache management, there is no drive that matches the SV35 Series for high-performance surveillance applications.
Surveillance Hard Drives with Enterprise-Class Reliability
SV35 hard drives are engineered for high-write workloads and multiple video stream recording with the following features:
- Industry-leading MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
- Performance driven, 7,200 RPM base platform, optimised with 64MB DDR2 DRAM, a dual core processor and surveillance-optimised write caching
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology, providing accurate read-write operation even in challenging operating environments
Choosing a Seagate Surveillance Drive: Video System Case Studies:
- CR Kennedy Raises Reliability and Capacity for DCCTV Systems >
- BlueStar Optimises Its DVR Surveillance Capability >
- Dallmeier Electronic CCTV/IP Solutions Are Making a Difference In Fighting Crime >
- Steelbox Networks Raises the Bar for Video Surveillance With Seagate Hard Drives >
- China Merchants Bank Making the Switch to a More Robust SVDR Surveillance Storage Solution >
- Seagate Helps Unique Grandeye 360º CCTV Technology Steal the Competitive Edge >
- Equip network surveillance video recorders (NVRs)
- Build surveillance digital video recorders (DVRs)
- Create direct-attached or network-attached JBOD video storage
What's in the box?
- SV35 Series hard drive
- Storage tailored for modern video surveillance systems
- Highly reliable storage designed for 24×7 workloads
- Legendary SV35 Series brand awareness for video surveillance products