1. What is Seagate's Company's stock symbol (ticker)?
2. What exchange does Seagate's stock trade on?
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations (NASDAQ).
3. Who is Seagate's transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842
This contact information maintains the following information: Sending stock certificates for transfer Address changes General Questions
4. What is Seagate's CUSIP number?
Seagate's CUSIP number is G7945M 107
5. How do I contact Seagate Investor Relations?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Where is Seagate Technology located?
Executive offices are located in Cupertino, California.
7. What is Seagate's fiscal year and corresponding financial results dates?
Seagate’s fiscal year concludes at the end of the second calendar quarter. Financial results are generally released within three weeks of the end of the quarter.
8. I am a potential investor. How do I obtain information about Seagate?
Please read the latest Form 10-K or Form 10-Q in our SEC filings section.
9. When was Seagate's initial public offering (IPO)?
December 11, 2002.
10. Who are Seagate's independent accountants?
Ernst & Young, LLP.
11. How can I obtain a copy of Seagate Technology's SEC filings?
View a list of our SEC filings.
12. Where can I find historical Seagate financial information?
View our most recent Quarterly Earnings.
13. Who are the members of Seagate's board of directors?
View the list of Seagate's Board members.
14. Is the dividend subject to the Irish Dividend Withholding Tax?
Click here for more information on the Irish Dividend Withholding Tax.