Accelerate your road to growth
Respond quickly to your increasing data growth, security and compliance needs with an appliance that grows at the speed of business. Choose a hybrid cloud data protection appliance that simplifies the most complex environments and is always deployed with enterprise functionality and a flexible architecture.
Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliances
The Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliances have unmatched architecture so you can build the clouds you need. The flexible architecture simplifies the most complex environments and accommodates data growth. Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliances secure and protect your data wherever it resides.
Data centers need low power, a small footprint, and enterprise grade secure data protection on the petabyte scale
Increased productivity, saved time and money, and the flexibility for future growth are attainable through Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliances that deliver advanced functionality as soon as they are installed, making it easy to secure and protect your data wherever it resides
Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliances provide secure storage and protection on a low power appliance with a small footprint. Their architectural flexibility and patented technology equates to streamlined operations for the most heterogeneous environments.
- Deploy onsite for local protection and fast recoveries.
- Add Seagate replication for secure cloud-connected™ offsite protection.
- Simplify complex environments with multiple options for managing data.
- Get all-inclusive capabilities including encryption, application consistency, and bare-metal recovery.
- Scale as needed.
- Streamline backup with patented block-level technology.
- Meet recovery time objectives with fast, granular recoveries.
- Consume less power, generate less heat with energy-efficient, small form factor.
The Seagate Backup Target Appliance effortlessly protects your information, freeing you to drive business innovation
The Seagate Backup and Recovery Appliance is an all-in-one appliance that provides the flexibility of being an enterprise application data target as well as the ability to perform data backup and recovery – whether to another appliance or the cloud.
Hardware systems and software applications often reside in heterogeneous environments that require flexible, scalable data protection and management solutions.
Cost reductions, storage efficiency and native hardware/software support are available with the Seagate Backup Target Appliance. IT teams can save time and money by using existing application guidelines to optimize their backup needs.
The unique Seagate Backup Target Appliance is the only backup target appliance that enables you to backup to another Seagate Backup Target Appliance or the cloud. Its flexibility and patented technology provide seamless integration into native architectures, streamline your operations and scale with your company growth.
- De-dupe functionality is built in to the appliance
- Easier monitoring and reporting capabilities from the application interface and the Seagate Portal
- Backup validation to make sure the data is recoverable
- Optimized performance and storage with Data Deduplication and Compression
- Robust managed cloud replication of backups for offsite protection to protect data from site outages / disaster recovery (DR) scenarios and for compliance purposes
- Data security using encryption keeps you in compliance and your data safe
- Fast recovery from the locally installed BTA at network speeds
Get enterprise data management for mid-sized organizations and remote offices - the Seagate Plug-n-Protect Backup and Recovery Appliance
Get up and running fast on an efficient, secure, reliable hybrid cloud data protection appliance that gives you the enterprise functionality that every size organization can use.
Organizations need secure, cost effective data protection that is sized to meet today’s needs and can scale as needed – whether that is managing data locally or replicating to the cloud.
The Seagate PnP is an easy to deploy backup and recovery appliance with embedded data encryption at all stages – whether the data is in transit or at rest. Designed to meet the needs of smaller enterprises and remote offices, the PnP delivers flexible data management on the scale you need.
The Seagate Plug-n-Protect appliances integrate advanced functionality with scalable storage up to 24TB in size. Built with Seagate technology, they deliver efficient and secure data transfers, compress and optimize data through DeltaPro® deduplication and can connect seamlessly to the cloud— in an all-in-one appliance.
- Save time and money: get a single source for all your hardware, software, storage, and support needs.
- Scale cost-effectively: take advantage of pay-as-you-grow capacity licensing, unlimited agents and plug-ins, and the ability to tap the cloud as needed.
The Seagate Express Recovery Appliance (ERA), a companion product to Seagate Cloud Backup and Recovery Service, caches your backup data onsite to speed recoveries, and can be configured to replicate to the cloud.
Rapid recovery from a local or remote cache is a key requirement of your data management strategy.
Seagate Express Recovery Appliance is a scalable, onsite pre-configured storage appliance that provides immediate access to a local cache as well as to backups that are safely stored in the cloud.
The Seagate ERA delivers scalable local storage of up to 9TB that protects both physical and virtual systems. Benefitting from patented Seagate technology, the ERA provides seamless protection of local cache data that minimizes your recovery time objectives and gives you immediate access to your backups.
- Meet RTOs with fast access: Get fast backups and the shortest possible restore time; improve your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) for maximum efficiency.
- Protect virtual systems: simply deploy the appliance as a virtual machine on top of a Hyper-V or VMware ESX/ ESXi host and, within minutes, you’re ready for onsite/offsite backup and recovery.
Seagate Data Protection Software grows with your business
Protect physical, virtual, remote, and multi-platform server environments—and easily connect to cloud storage—with one solution built to provide enterprise functionality across hetergenous environmnets. on proven, disk-based technology.
You need backup and recovery software that meets your current needs and can grow along with your data, whether you have Seagate hardware or not.
The Seagate Data Protection Software simplifies your data protection strategy. It saves WAN time and money, ensures total security, and works across all your platforms.
Seagate Data Protection Software is industry tested. It automates the process and provides patented deduping and data-transfer technology, a web-based interface, and end-to-end security that ensures no one sees your data.
- Fast, efficient backups: only new or changed data blocks are sent; compression and bandwidth throttling further speed transfers, lighten network loads, and shrink storage.
- End-to-end encryption: encrypts backup data inside the ﬁrewall (AES, 3DES, Blowﬁsh), over the wire (AES, SSL), and when at rest in the Seagate cloud; only you hold the decryption keys.
- CAPEX: Purchase only what you need, when you need it; don’t buy equipment for multiple sites as Seagate software can manage backup and recovery from a single location.
- OPEX: Includes encryption, compression, and other capabilities not included in many other solutions.