Cloud Backup and Recovery Services, Offsite Replication Services and Hybrid Cloud Backup Solutions
Get fast, efficient and secure backups and fail-proof cloud recovery. Plus simple, trusted backup solutions that work effectively across heterogeneous storage environments and hybrid clouds. Seagate provides flexible and cost effective solutions across the globe.
You need easy-to-manage, secure backups to be able to focus on other key tasks.
Worry-free backups, WAN time and money savings, fast point-and-click recoveries, and a master view of it all.
Seagate EVault Cloud Backup Service automates the data protection process and provides patented deduping and data-transfer technology, a web portal, and end-to-end security that ensures no one sees your data.
- Server data is backed up to the Seagate EVault cloud.
- Seagate EVault Backup Services for Microsoft Azure works with your business infrastructure to simplify cross-platform and multi-hypervisor backup and recovery.
- End-to-end encryption: encrypts backup data inside the ﬁrewall (AES, 3DES, Blowﬁsh), over the wire (AES, SSL), and when at rest in the EVault cloud; only you hold the decryption keys.
- Fast, efficient backups: only new or changed data blocks are sent; compression and bandwidth throttling further speed transfers, lighten network loads, and shrink storage.
- More than 3- 9’s of availability: our geo-redundant data centers achieve SSAE 16 compliance and earn the Uptime Institute’s top-tier rating.
You need the benefits of an offsite disaster recovery center without the burden of upfront costs and ongoing maintenance or administration
To ensure disaster recovery, you need to store redundant copies of your backup data. But creating your own disaster recovery facility is just too costly.
Seagate EVault Offsite Replication Service delivers affordable, efficient, ensured replication. Combined with Seagate EVault Software, it creates a cloud-connected solution that can quickly recover data over the local area network (LAN) while providing complete offsite protection against site disasters.
- Bandwidth-optimized replication: The Seagate EVault technology platform replicates the smallest possible amount of backup data to the Seagate EVault cloud, minimizing bandwidth requirements and shortening the replication window. You can also schedule the replication for off-peak hours and predefine how much bandwidth to use.
- World-class cloud infrastructure: All Seagate EVault data centers are SSAE 16 compliant, so rest assured your data is safely stored. If necessary, a second vault can be quickly provisioned and scaled to meet your offsite storage needs.
- End-to-end data security: NIST-certified AES encryption secures the data while it’s in transit and at rest. Only authorized personnel in your organization can decrypt the data.
- Additional disaster recovery services: The Seagate EVault Cloud Disaster Recovery Service can quickly recover critical applications after a disaster from within a secure, virtual environment.
Your company needs access to data all the time, 27/7.
You want the responsiveness of an on-premise backup appliance combined with the flexibility of a cloud backup solution.
Seagate EVault Hybrid Cloud Backup Solutions offers flexible consumption models such as perpetual licenses, pay-as-you-grow, hardware rentals, financing and leasing to meet your speficic requirements.
- Deploy onsite for local protection and fast recoveries.
- Add EVault replication for secure cloud-connected™ offsite protection.
- Simplify complex environments with multiple options for managing data.
- Get all-inclusive capabilities including encryption, application consistency, and bare-metal recovery.