Seagate Partner Sales Cards
As an extension of the Seagate sales team, it is critical that you have the tools and support needed to easily sell Seagate products. We’ve got a great new sales tool to share with you today, Seagate Partner Sales Cards, and we are committed to extending your ability to sell new products and services into the future. The Sales Cards offer simple and succinct customer targeting, product positioning, value propositions, sales script and answers to tough questions. Everything you need to get your customers excited about the Seagate products that you integrate or sell.
The Sales Card is read from left to right, with each column providing a deeper level of sales tips and compelling value propositions about a given product. Think of these cards as your “lift” pitch to customers.
- The first column contains basic information about who the target customer is and why they should buy this product. Here are your first 30 seconds of the pitch message.
- Can you talk to this person for a whole minute? The second column provides answers to common arguments from customers on why they would need this product. Here are your next 30 seconds of the pitch.
- Do you have a minute and a half to talk? The third column tells the larger story around this product – compelling market trends and why this product is the best solution for the customer. This 30 second message really drives home to the customer that they need to buy this product.
- Is the conversation continuing? The fourth column gives you more detailed product facts and specifications. This is reinforcement for your sales pitch and help to close the sale.
- Having a hard time engaging customers enough to even listen to your pitch? In that case, the final column gives you questions to start the conversation. You also have a list of additional resources for crafting your message and driving sales for this product.
Seagate’s own sales force relies on Sales Cards similar to these, and we’re excited to now offer the same sales enablement tools to valued partners like you.