Lyve Cloud Services and Lyve Cloud Archive Services
The parties terminate the Services as follows:
Company Initiated Termination
- The termination process will be initiated when Company provides Seagate the applicable termination notice as set out in the Agreement.
- Company must submit a support ticket to through the Support Interface indicating that Company desires to terminate the Services.
- Seagate shall communicate with Company to confirm the authenticity of such support ticket.
- Seagate shall update the support ticket confirming authentication.
- If Company wants to reinstate the Services before termination is effective, Company must notify Seagate in time for Seagate to continue the Services.
Seagate Initiated Termination or Expiration
- The termination process will be initiated when Seagate provides Company the applicable termination notice as set out in the Agreement.
- The termination process will be initiated when the Agreement expires on its own terms.
- Seagate shall terminate Company’s account approximately 24 hours before the termination of the Services.
- Seagate shall delete all the Stored Data from the Services approximately 30 days after termination is effective.