Customer agrees to comply with all applicable import, export, re-export and economic and trade sanctions controls and restrictions of the U.S. and the countries of destination (to the extent consistent with applicable U.S. law). Customer acknowledges that Seagate products, software, and technology may not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred without appropriate authorization to:
- Russia or Belarus
- Destinations subject to an applicable embargo
- Restricted end-users specified in the United States, United Kingdom, European Union’s or other applicable restricted party lists, (defined as any party listed in the United States’ Consolidated Screening List or any other applicable restricted party list and any entity 50% or more owned, directly or indirectly, or controlled by one or more listed person(s)).
- End-uses related to, without limitation,
- designing, developing, producing or using nuclear weapons, materials, or facilities,
- designing, developing, producing or using chemical or biological weapons, or precursors
- designing, developing, producing or using missiles, rockets, space launch vehicles or unmanned long-range air vehicle systems
- Military or military intelligence end-users and uses, as defined in Parts 744.21 and 744.22 of the United States’ Export Administration Regulations
- Supercomputer or advanced semiconductor manufacturing end uses in China or Macau
- Other restricted end-uses as specified in Part 744 of the United States’ Export Administration Regulations
Customer maintains procedures designed to comply with applicable export control laws and regulations, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. These procedures include the monitoring of developments in law and regulations, conducting restricted party and anti-diversion due diligence, and inclusion of trade compliance requirements in the sales and distribution contracts of Customer’s downstream customers, as applicable.
Customer understands that in the event of Customer’s failure to comply with the terms of this Certification, Seagate may immediately suspend business activities with Customer.