Oct 07, 2005
ICC offers the reseller channel an opportunity of learning about the latest products and technology innovations from Intel and its partners.
The ICC will be held in the following locations:
* Munchen, 11.10.2005, Deutsches Museum, Flugwerft Schleibheim
* Stuttgart/Sindelfingen, 12.10.2005, Stadthalle Sindelfingen
* Frankfurt am Main/Hanau, 13.10.2005, Congress Park Hanau
* Dusseldorf/Neuss, 18.10.2005, Dorint am Rosengarten
* Hannover, 19.10.2005, Airport Congress Hotel, FORUM Veranstaltungszentrum
* Leipzig, 20.10.2005, Globana Trade Center
* Zurich/Baden, 25.10.2005, Kultur- und Kongresszentrum TRAFO
* Wien/Vosendorf, 27.10.2005, Eventhotel Pyramide
For more information about the fall ICC visit http://intel.seminars.net/iccemea/
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. Seagate's business model leverages technology leadership and world-class manufacturing to deliver industry-leading innovation and quality to its global customers, and to be the low cost producer in all markets in which it participates. The company is committed to providing award-winning products, customer support and reliability to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC.