Feb 28, 2005
The new Seagate Partner Program takes effect today in North America and will be phased in globally over the next few months. The program enhances the Seagate business proposition for existing channel partners while providing the same range of benefits and incentives for new members to join.
"As a critical part of Seagate's business strategy, we are committed to driving channel success by adding value to all channel partners," said Jeff Loebbaka, vice president of Global Marketing at Seagate. "We are pleased to offer new business-proposition enhancing programs and tools to help system builders increase profits, consolidate costs and quicken time to market with quality products that offer a compelling value to their customers."
The Seagate Partner Program includes:
- Innovative programs to increase profitability for Seagate channel partners.
- A new password-protected, interactive web portal for easy access to new value-added product and marketing information, training sessions and customer support: http://spp.seagate.com.
- Access to a world-class design service center, used by Seagate's largest OEM partners, at a significant discount to Seagate Partner Program members.
- Early access to Seagate's latest hard drive products.
- Regular on-line seminars on Seagate's newest products, technologies and programs.
- Dedicated pre- and post-sales support for faster access to product, technology and marketing information.
Seagate also provides its channel partners with a comprehensive suite of products - spanning 97 percent of the hard drive market - and an unprecedented five-year warranty on all internal drives.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. Seagate's business model leverages technology leadership and world-class manufacturing to deliver industry-leading innovation and quality to its global customers, and to be the low cost producer in all markets in which it participates. The company is committed to providing award-winning products, customer support and reliability to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are U.S. registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC.