Sep 24, 2003
To better meet the needs of its large and growing customer base in Asia, Seagate has introduced its authorized service centres to provide increased support to end-users in the region. Branded as SeaCare centres, they will provide a wide range of service offerings such as technical support hotline, more responsive after-sales services and ease of access to warranty support and drive replacement to end-users in Australia, India, Indonesia, Korea, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
"Seagate continues to show its commitment to not only delivering best-in-class products but also providing the global support infrastructure our partners and customers require," said BanSeng Teh, Seagate vice president and managing director of Asia Sales and Marketing. "The launch of our SeaCare centres underscores Seagate industry leadership and continued commitment to end-user service and support in Asia, and leverages our existing global support infrastructure to help our customers achieve mutual success."
Today, Seagate offers one of the most comprehensive global support and service programs including:
- Seagate SeaCare centres in Asia
- Responsive phone and online end user support
- In-country RMA replacement programs for registered resellers in select emerging markets around the world
- Seagate Partner Program with phone center and online support in the Europe and America markets
- Seagate Design Service Centers - a group of facilities created to offer a full range of research and development, design, and testing services to all Seagate customers for Enterprise, PC, Notebook and Consumer Electronics applications
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide range of Enterprise, PC, Notebook and Consumer Electronics applications. The Company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com
. Seagate and Seagate Technology are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC.