Dec 05, 2005
The program includes these innovations and benefits:
* A new password-protected, interactive web portal for easy access to new value-added product and marketing information, training sessions and customer support: http://spp.seagate.com
* Dedicated toll-free hotline for pre- and post-sales support for faster access to product, technology and marketing information backed by Seagate five-year warranty
* Early access to Seagate's latest hard disc drive products through a special first-to-market evaluation program
* Incentives designed to increase profitability for Seagate channel partners * An online Returns Management System that allows for faster, more efficient and more convenient management of warranty returns
* Marketing materials created by Seagate for cost-effective marketing tool development
* Access to a comprehensive suite of desktop, notebook, enterprise and retail products spanning 97 percent of the hard drive market
* The quarterly "Cool Bytes" eNewsletter and Storage Solutions Catalogue which provide the latest news on products, technology and the storage market
"The Seagate Partner Program is widely regarded as one of the top channel programs globally," said Teh Ban Seng, Seagate vice president and managing director, Asia Pacific. "With the official launch of the Seagate Partner Program in four key markets in Asia Pacific, we will look to expand and deepen our reach in this important region. Partners can look forward to Seagate providing best-in-class innovative products and services to meet their business needs."
Seagate is supporting the launch of the new Seagate Partner Program with an advertising and promotional campaign across Asia Pacific.
In China, the first phase of the promotion will include an SPP roadshow covering 10 cities, including Shenyang, Nanjing, Wuhan, and Shenzhen and others from the 5th of December 2005 onwards. In January 2006, the second phase of the launch of the Seagate Partner Program will be in Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, and Guangzhou and other cities.
Seagate is committed to delivering best-in-class products, service and support by closely working with its partners. Seagate's industry-leading five-year warranty program, the launch of the four collection points in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Chengdu in China, the creation of a toll-free telephone customer support, plus the launch of the Seagate Partner Program, all underscore Seagate's aim to be the storage partner of choice for technology consumers in China.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. Seagate's business model leverages technology leadership and world-class manufacturing to deliver industry-leading innovation and quality to its global customers, and to be the low cost producer in all markets in which it participates. The company is committed to providing award-winning products, customer support and reliability to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com.
Seagate, Seagate Technology and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.