Oct 31, 2005
Over the past year, Seagate has strengthened the Seagate Partner Program to better support resellers' unique business requirements. The resellers polled by RAM recognized the Seagate Partner Program for its ability to help resellers increase profits, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and expand their customer base. The program includes these innovations:
* High-powered programs to increase profitability for Seagate channel partners
* Access to a world-class design service center, used by Seagate's largest OEM partners, at a significant discount to Seagate Partner Program members
* Early access to Seagate's latest hard drive products
* Dedicated pre- and post-sales support for faster access to product, technology and marketing information
* Access to a comprehensive suite of desktop, notebook, enterprise and retail products spanning 97 percent of the hard drive market
* Unprecedented five-year warranty on all internal disc drives
* A new password-protected, interactive web portal for easy access to new value-added product and marketing information, training sessions and customer support: http://spp.seagate.com
"We couldn't be more pleased that resellers have named the Seagate Partner Program the top channel program in North America," said Jeff Loebbaka, vice president of Global Marketing at Seagate. "We are working hard to proactively address resellers' business needs and will continue to provide the innovative products and services they need to deliver high-value technology products to their customers."
"North American resellers have spoken and Seagate's reseller program is the best," said John Martinez, editor of RAM, a publication focusing on North American computer resellers and retailers. "Seagate has clearly demonstrated a commitment to channel excellence by developing a reseller program that offers everything from a breadth of desktop, notebook and enterprise drives with dedicated, effective technical support, to a Web site stocked with everything from downloadable product updates to customizable marketing collateral, and marketing funds to help promote the vendor and reseller together."
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. Seagate's business model leverages technology leadership and world-class manufacturing to deliver industry-leading innovation and quality to its global customers, and to be the low cost producer in all markets in which it participates. The company is committed to providing award-winning products, customer support and reliability to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com.
Seagate and Seagate Technology are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC. The Wave logo is a trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC.