FireCuda 520 M.2 Gen4 PCIe NVMe SSD
Seagate® FireCuda® 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD is Seagate’s newest M.2 NVMe SSD built for pro-level gaming, and is nearly 45% faster than previous PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe solid-state drives.
- Upgrade to PCIe Gen4 x4 on next-gen 3D TLC NAND
- Sequential read/writes up to 5000/4400 MB/s
- Compatible with AMD X570 chipset and PCIe 4.0 motherboards
- Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms
- 5-year limited warranty, 1.8M hours MTBF, and up to 3600TB TBW
Faster Gaming with PCIe Gen4
Unleash the speed of PCIe 4.0 with the FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD, our newest M.2 NVMe SSD built for pro-level gaming and nearly 45% faster than previous PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe solid-state drives.
- Up to 5000/4400MB/s sequential read/writes
- Up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSD
- Compatible with all AMD X570 chipset motherboards
Upgrade to PCIe Gen4 x4 on next-gen 3D TLC NAND in a M.2 2280 form factor, with sequential read/write speeds up to 5000/4400MB/s.
Dominate with plug-and-play gaming storage that is compatible with the AMD X570 chipset and all PCIe 4.0 motherboards, and is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms.
DiscWizard and SeaTools—Making Drive Management Easier
Seagate makes it easy to add new drives to your computer and monitor their health and performance with the free DiscWizard™ and SeaTools™ software. Easily clone your current drive to your new Seagate drive, create and format partitions, transfer data, and back up data with DiscWizard, and then seamlessly monitor drive health, performance, and firmware updates using SeaTools.
Rescue Data Recovery Services
Most Seagate drives now include Rescue Data Recovery Services matching the duration of your warranty—helping you defend against power outages, natural disasters, user error, viruses, and more. With an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss and access to world-class data recovery experts, you can focus on what’s important and rest easy knowing your files are safer.