24/7 reliability for your home
The Seagate NAS HDD goes beyond the standard desktop drive and brings you high-capacity performance with reliable 24/7 operation for your home or SOHO storage needs.
24/7 ~ RAID ~ Remote Access ~ Personal Cloud ~ Backup ~ NAS
- Perfect for 1- to 8-bay enclosures
- Dual-plane balance enhances drive performance in aggressive NAS workloads for better vibration tolerance
- 180TB/year Workload Rate Limit. Rest assured your heavier workloads can be managed easily.
- MTBF of 1M hours demonstrates mature robustness of drive family
- 3-Year Limited Warranty—rest easy with a reliable NAS HDD
NASWorks—Advanced Firmware for RAID & Multi-bay Enclosures
NASWorks technology improves the reliability of NAS HDD by tuning drive features to deliver higher performance, superior reliability and interoperability with popular NAS enclosures such as Synology, QNAP, NETGEAR, ASUSTOR, My Cloud, D-Link, Drobo, LaCie, Lenovo, SimplyNAS, Thecus and, of course, Seagate.
- Save time - Extended error recovery controls prevent full drive rebuilds
- Reduce costs - Low power consumption
- Maintain performance - Dual plane balanced motors minimize vibration
- Easy integration with NAS box suppliers
- Peace of mind - with Rescue Data Recovery Services
Engineered to be reliable.
Don't have an IT staff? No problem, Seagate delivers premium affordable features that are integration friendly, compatible and deliver peace of mind.
- RAID Recovery prevents the NAS from a full RAID rebuild if not needed.
- NAS 3-year Rescue Service Plan recovers the data from your failed drive whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage
- Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Performance to move your business forward
In the current digital universe, content can be created by any number of devices—tablets, smart watches, security footage, just to name a few. That means you won’t just need more storage, but quality storage.
- 1TB - 8TB high-capacity options
- Dual Plane Balance mitigates vibration
- Silent acoustics for home or SOHO—2.6 bels (operational)
- SATA 6GB/s interface with >150 IOPS—up to 216MB/s for exceptional performance
The Right Drive for the Right Job
Designed for collaboration and sharing at home or in the office, the NAS HDD is a best-fit for these applications with 180TB/year.
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Multimedia server and storage
- File and print server sharing
- Remote access
- Private cloud storage