- Play on Another Xbox
Using Seagate Game Drive on Another Xbox
Portability. One of the great benefits of using a Seagate Game Drive is your ability to take all of your games anywhere—your entire library on one compact drive and no external power source needed. Let us take you through all the steps.
How to Play Your Games on Another Xbox
- Install your game(s) on your Game Drive. How to Video.
- Turn off your Xbox.
- Unplug your Game Drive.
- Plug your Game Drive into a different Xbox.
- Turn on the Xbox. It will automatically recognize it.
- On the Home Screen, click “My Games & Apps”.
- Select “Game” and then “All Storage”.
- Select the game you wish to play.
- If the game was initially installed with a disc, you’ll be prompted to install the disc. If it was downloaded from the Xbox store, you’ll just need to sign in to your Xbox account.
- Enjoy your games at a new location!
One Drive to Rule Them All
By following the above directions, your games can go anywhere you go. If you originally installed the game with a disc, you’ll have to bring the disc with you to play it at a friend’s house. We recommend downloading digital versions of your games from the Xbox Store—it helps keep your footprint small and your portability optimized.
For more tips and tricks on how to optimize all your gaming needs, check out more videos at Inside Gaming with Seagate.
Thanks for reading and happy gaming ✌