Flexible, high capacity desktop storage
The GoFlex™ Desk external drive features high capacities, ease of use and flexible upgrades.
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 plug-and-play connectivity
- Easily upgrade to USB 3.0, or FireWire 800
- Preloaded with automatic backup and encryption software
- Includes an illuminated capacity gauge
- Fits any desktop environment with vertical or horizontal orientation
Protects your data and privacy
The GoFlex Desk external drive comes preloaded with easy-to-use software that ensures automatic backup of your digital files.
This backup drive also includes powerful encryption software to help protect your data—and your privacy.
Upgrades in seconds
The GoFlex Desk external drive features a unique adapter that lets you instantly change or upgrade the drive’s interface for faster transfer speeds. And you can pair this external hard drive with other GoFlex devices for anytime, anywhere access to your data.
Works with both PCs and Macs
Whether you have a PC or a Mac—or both—you can access and save files on the same GoFlex Desk external hard drive.*
The GoFlex Desk external drive is the world’s most flexible external desktop drive. In just seconds you can upgrade the drive’s interface from USB 2.0 to USB 3.0 or FireWire 800 for up to 10x faster transfer speeds.
Automatic backups. Always secure
The GoFlex™ Desk external drive comes preloaded with easy-to-use software that:
- Ensures automatic, continuous backup of your data
- Secures your backed up files and protects your privacy with powerful encryption software
- Helps you easily manage backup schedules and file encryption
- Delivers at-a-glance drive statistics, including available capacity
- Store or back up all your photos, movies, music and documents
- Access your files with both PC and Mac computers
- Protect your data with powerful encryption software
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (32–bit & 64–bit) operating system or Mac® OS X operating system 10.4.9 or higher.
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
- For the USB 3.0 interface: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds).