- Place the adapter plug for your location into the channel on the power supply. Slide it down to lock it in place.
- Connect the power cable to Expansion Desktop.
- Connect the power supply to a live power outlet.
Connect to computer
- Connect the USB micro-B end of the cable to the USB micro-B port on Expansion Desktop.
- Connect the USB-A end of the cable to your computer’s USB-A port.
You can connect your Seagate device to a USB-C port on your computer. The USB-C port must support USB 3.0 or higher. A USB micro-B to USB-C cable is not included with this device.
Back up files
Expansion Desktop is ready for use!