- Intended for PlayStation®5 consoles.
- Game Drive PS5® NVMe™ SSD’s heatsink is pre-installed. Removing it may damage Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD.
- Dimensions of Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD are 80.15 mm (L) x 24.22 mm (W) x 11.10 mm (H). Verify that your system provides enough space for installation.
- Make sure your system software is up to date.
- Press and hold the power button for three seconds to turn off your PS5 console.
- Remove all cables and devices from your PS5 console and wait for it to cool down.
- Touch a metal-grounded object to remove any static electricity from your body. Failure to do so may damage Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD or your PS5 console.
- Do not power on or play on your console while the cover is off.
If you have not used Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD before, you will need to format it after completing the installation. Formatting Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD will erase any saved data on the drive. Make sure you've backed up any important data on the drive before installing.
To install Game Drive PS5 NVMe SSD, you will need:
- A well-lit room with a clean table to work on.
- A #1 Phillips (cross-head) screwdriver.
- A small flashlight (optional)