What is the purpose of multiple billing accounts?
Depending on your business processes, you may need multiple billing accounts. For example, your company may have a U.S. billing address as well as an E.U. billing address. In Lyve Management Portal, users can access multiple billing accounts using their same username/password credentials.
How do I create an additional billing account
- Go to lyve.seagate.com and sign in. Enter a verification code to continue to Lyve Management Portal.
- In the Select Account dialog, click Create New Billing Account.
If you’re already signed in to lyve.seagate.com, click on the Account icon in the navigation bar and select Account
Click the Switch Account
- Click Register as a Solution Provider or Register as a Business.
- Enter account information. Click the links to read the terms and conditions and privacy information. Check the boxes confirming your agreement and click Continue.
- Choose a payment method:
- Credit Card—Enter your credit card details and click Submit. Note that you can add additional credit cards after the account is created. For more details, see How do I add a payment method?.
- Pay by Invoice— You will need to complete a credit application form after creating your account. For more details, see How do I pay by invoice?. Select Pay by Invoice and click Continue.
- Review your account details and update as needed. Click Confirm.
How do I switch between accounts?
If you’re already signed in to lyve.seagate.com, you can switch between multiple accounts that have been created.
- Click on the Account icon in the navigation bar and select Account.
- Click on the Switch Account button.
- Select another account.
How do I invite an existing user to a new account?
- Go to lyve.seagate.com and sign in to the account you would like to add the user to. Enter a verification code to continue to Lyve Management Portal.
- Follow the instructions for adding a new account user.
If the user is already registered with another Lyve Management Portal account, they will receive an email inviting them to the added account. The user should:
- Click on the link in the email.
- Sign in to Lyve Management Portal using their existing username and password.
- Select the new account on sign in.
Note—The same user can have different roles in different accounts.
You will receive an error when trying to invite a user who had previously been invited to another account but did not complete the registration process. The user must complete the original registration process in order to receive invites to other accounts.