Robust Surveillance Storage
Never miss a frame with surveillance-optimized drives. The seventh-generation Seagate Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads operating 24x7
- Capacities up to 6TB support 64 cameras per drive and 8+ drives and per system
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Try buying Surveillance HDD with Seagate Rescue Recovery Service Option for 360 degree data protection
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 64 cameras
- Surveillance-optimized firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting 600+ hours of high definition content
- 180TB/year workload rating, 1M hours MTBF
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Services
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for demanding surveillance systems. Should your data be lost, unintentionally deleted, or corrupted by viruses the data can be recovered with the new Seagate Rescue Services feature.
- The three year Rescue Service Plan recovers the data from your failed drive, whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage
- Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone - DVR segments.
- Choose options with RV sensors to allow drives to reliably perform in systems with up 8+ drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 64 cameras recording in high definition
Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don’t Miss a Frame
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion-sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that can ensure your drive is ready when your system needs to record.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
Surveillance Hard Drives with Enterprise-Class Reliability
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for high write workloads and multiple video stream recording with these features:
- workload profiles built to support surveillance applications of up to 180TB/year – 3x the workload of desktop drives
- Industry-leading MTBF of 1M hours; AFR of <1%
- RV sensors for improved reliability and performance in multi-drive systems with RAID support