This product contains a lithium-ion battery that must be disposed of properly.
Please follow the battery safety items below:
- Do not dismantle, open or shred secondary cells or batteries.
- Do not expose cells or batteries to heat or fire. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not short-circuit a cell or a battery. Do not store cells or batteries haphazardly in a box or drawer where they may short-circuit each other or be short-circuited by, other metal objects.
- Do not use any charger other than that specifically provided for use with the equipment.
- Do not use any cell or battery which is not designed for use with the equipment.
- Do not mix cells of different manufacture, capacity, size or type within a device.
Seek medical advice immediately if a cell or a battery has been swallowed.
- Do not subject cells or batteries to mechanical shock.
- In the event of a cell leaking, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep cells and batteries out of the reach of children.
- Keep cells and batteries clean and dry.
- Secondary cells and batteries need to be charged before use. Always use the correct charger and refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or equipment manual for proper charging instructions.
- Do not leave a battery on prolonged charge when not in use.
- After extended periods of storage, it may be necessary to charge and discharge the cells or batteries several times to obtain maximum performance.
- Secondary cells and batteries give their best performance when they are operated at normal room temperature (20°C+5°C).
- Retain the original product literature for future reference.
- Use only the cell or battery in the application for which it was intended.
- Dispose of properly.
Joy Drive is not intended for office use.