Introducing Seagate Dashboard
Seagate Dashboard is a powerful, easy-to-use utility for backing up your content and sharing and saving media on your social networks.
Seagate Dashboard Features
- Data backup (Windows only): Protect your data continuously or on a schedule by backing it up to a Dashboard-enhanced storage drive.
- Cloud backup: Protect your data continuously or on a schedule by backing it up to a cloud service.
- Media backup: Copy your media files to your Personal Cloud storage drive using Smart Copy. Optionally generate video thumbnails.
- Mobile backup: Use Seagate Dashboard on your computer in tandem with the Seagate Mobile Backup app on your mobile device to back up your mobile content.
- Media sharing: Upload your pictures and videos from your computer to popular social networking services, such as Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Media saving: Download photos and videos from your social networking services to your storage drive.
Your storage drive might not support all features. For more information, visit Seagate Support.
Seagate Dashboard runs on Windows and Mac computers that meet the following requirements.
- 2 GHz AMD® or Intel® processor
- Windows® 7 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer® 10.0 and later on supported Windows computers
- Microsoft Edge® on supported Windows computers
- Safari® 6.0 and later on supported Windows and Mac computers
- Firefox® 29 and later on supported Windows and Mac computers
- Google Chrome® 31 and later on supported Windows and Mac computers
Download Seagate Dashboard
You can download and install Seagate Dashboard by visiting Seagate Dashboard Support.
Open Seagate Dashboard on Windows
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the Seagate Dashboard icon on your desktop.
- Right-click the Seagate Dashboard icon in the system tray, and select Open Seagate Dashboard from the menu.
- From the list of programs on the Start menu, click Seagate Dashboard.
Open Seagate Dashboard on a Mac
In your Applications folder, double-click Seagate Dashboard app. For easy access, add the Seagate Dashboard icon to your Dock.