Connect the power cable
Connect the included power supply in the following order:
- Connect the power supply to FireCuda Gaming Dock's power input.
- Connect the power cord to the power supply.
- Connect the power cord to a live power outlet.
Connect the Thunderbolt 3 cable
Connect the included Thunderbolt 3 cable to:
- The Thunderbolt 3 Host port on FireCuda Gaming Dock.
- A Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.
Windows Prompt: Approve Thunderbolt Device
When you first connect Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock to a Windows PC that supports Thunderbolt 3, you may see a prompt requesting to authenticate the recently connected device. Follow the onscreen prompts to approve the Thunderbolt connection to FireCuda Gaming Dock. For more details on Thunderbolt connectivity to your Windows PC, see the following knowledge base article
FireCuda Gaming Dock is a Thunderbolt 3 powered hub. Connecting FireCuda Gaming Dock's host port to a computer's USB port will result in limited functionality:
- Lower performance.
- No support for the NVMe SSD expansion drive.
- Computer's USB port may not support FireCuda Gaming Dock's DisplayPort function.
Set up Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock
The setup process lets you:
|Register your Seagate FireCuda Gaming Dock
||Get the most from your drive with easy access to information and support.
Manage LED colors, create backup plans, and more.
Your computer must be connected to the internet to register your device and install Toolkit.
Using File Explorer, open FireCuda Gaming Dock and launch Start Here Win.
Register your device
Enter your information and click Register.
Click the Download button.
Using File Explorer, go to the folder where you receive downloads. Click on the SeagateToolkit.exe file to launch the application.
Your computer must be connected to the internet to install and run Toolkit.