Apple, Mac, Time Machine, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other trademarks mentioned in this manual are the property of their respective owners.
Licenses and Free Software
Your Seagate product ships with copyrighted software licensed under GPL, AFL, Apache, Apple, BSD, GNU LGPL, MIT, OpenLDAP, OpenSSL, PHP, Python, and Creative Common. It also includes free software. Download the source code from the Seagate website: www.seagate.com/support.
- Copyright, OpenVision Technologies, Inc., 1996, All Rights Reserved
- Copyright © 1985-2006 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Copyright 2000 by Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
- Copyright © 2001,Dr Brian Gladman, Worcester, UK. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Copyright © 1996-2006 Julian R Seward. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1990, 1993, 1994, 1995 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1990-2003 Sleepycat Software. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1995, 1996 The President and Fellows of Harvard University. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2007-2008, Thomas BERNARD
- Copyright © 2005, 2006 Allan Saddi All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1990, 1991, 1992 by Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2004, Jan Kneschke, incremental. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2008-2010 Erik Svensson
- Copyright 1996-2002, 2006 by David Turner, Robert Wilhelm, and Werner Lemberg
- Copyright © 1998-2003 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1995-1998 Eric Young. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 1998-2008 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2005-2011, Thomas BERNARD
- Copyright © 2011 by the Werkzeug Team, see AUTHORS for more details.
- Copyright 1999-2003 The OpenLDAP Foundation, Redwood City, California, USA. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright © 2004, Intel Corporation
- Copyright (c) 2006 Bob Ippolito
- Copyright 2003 Michael A. Davis
- Copyright © 2007 Niels Provos
- Copyright © 1998 Todd C. Miller
- Copyright © 2007 Sun Microsystems. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2005 Nick Mathewson
- Copyright © 2000 Artur Grabowski
- Copyright © 2006 Maxim Yegorushkin
- Copyright © 2000 Dug Song
- Copyright 2007-2011 Charles du Jeu
- Copyright © 1999 - 2006 The PHP Group. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2004-2007, CherryPy Team All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2001-2006, Patrick K. O'Brien and Contributors. All rights reserved.
Qt 4.8.0 (LGPL)
apr-1.4.2 (Apache License 2.0)
apr-util-1.3.9 (Apache License 2.0)
This list of licenses can evolve over time and can be found on the user interface under the heading “Credits.”