Customizing Your Storage Device
The media app provides two levels for customizing your storage device: More and Settings. You can review and change options to suit your needs.
Note: Your storage device might not support all features listed below.
The More icon () is available on the top right of the app's screen. Tap on it see the menu.
- Refresh: Refresh the page.
- Select item: Select one or more items in a library or folder.
- Search: Search for items in your media library.
- Sort by: Order items by title, date, size or type.
- Filter: Order items according to the type of library. For example, order by camera make or model for photos and videos.
- List/Thumbnail: Switch between thumbnail or list views.
- Settings: See the section below for details.
- Info: See the percentage of battery charge. Tap on Advanced for important network details: Network Name; MAC Address; IP Address; Wi-Fi Channel; and, Security.
- Help: Tap on Help for tips on how to use your wireless storage.
Note: Certain options may not be available in all views. For example, the More menu has fewer options on the Home page.
back to top
Note: Your storage device might not support all of these features.
Settings is available in the More menu. Tap it to see the Settings menu.
back to top