Using Seagate Media Controls
Media app controls are dependent on your mobile device. Mobile devices with smaller displays might place controls in More
- Tap to select the Media Libraries or Folder view.
- Media Libraries: Access your videos, photos, music and documents.
- Folders: Select the source of your content: your mobile device or your storage device
- The selected media library.
- The amount of files on the page as well as the total number of files in the library.
- Tap the icon to select a device for casting media.
- Tap to open Search.
- Tap to select items.
- Tap to see all notifications. Notifications let you know about new features and help with set up. Warnings appear if there is a problem with the storage device (for example, low battery).
- Tap () to view additional options including: Edit, Search (when not available on the action bar), Open File (opening files from other apps), Sort by, Views, and Settings.