Using Media App Controls
All of your controls for the media app are in the app bar..
The Start Page appears with each initial launch of the media app.
Tip: If you are having difficulty returning to the Start Page, quit Seagate Media and then open it again.
Navigate media libraries
The Start Page gives you a quick view of the libraries and folders on your storage device and your mobile device.
- Navigate between libraries by swiping your finger left to right and right to left.
- To view the all the contents of a library, tap on the arrow next to the library name.
- To return to the Start Page, tap the home icon.
Enable the app bar:
- From the top of the screen, swipe your finger down.
App bar controls
There are four main controls in the app bar: two top controls to help you access your media and manage your device, and two bottom controls to help you select and manage contact and views.
Top app bar controls
- Media: Media controls are on the left. Use these controls to select and enjoy your music.
- Device status: Device controls are on the right. Use these controls to manage users, network connections, battery power, and syncing.
Bottom bar controls
- Content: Content controls are on the left and include controls to help you select content and actions to copy, move, delete, download, upload and play content.
- View: Tap the icon on the right to change between list and thumbnail view.