Data Migration with Flexify.IO
Flexify.IO (Flexify) is a cloud storage virtualization and migration solution that allows migrating data from one cloud provider to Lyve Cloud.
To use Flexify.IO with Lyve Cloud, select from the list of providers, then select Add Storage.
- Create an account with Flexify.IO.
- In the Flexify.IO Management Console, select the Data tab, and then select Add Storage Account.
- Select from the list of providers, and then select Add Storage. Edit details as follows:
- Storage provider=Other
- Product=S3 Compatible
- Endpoint= Enter Lyve Cloud S3 API endpoint
- Enter Lyve Cloud’s Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
- Select Encrypt transfer with SSL/TLS and Refresh now by listing objects
- Select Add Storage again and select your previous storage provider.
Note—Flexify.IO supports Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage and many other cloud storages.
- Enter the Secret Key and Access key for your previous storage provider and add the storage.
- Select Transfer Data.
- Choose a mode (Copy or Move), the buckets you want to migrate from, and Lyve Cloud as a destination.
- Optional: Select Advanced settings and fine-tune options such as conflict resolution, performance settings, or define a pattern to migrate only a subset of the objects.
- Click Start Migration and monitor the migration progress.