Confirm Import Completion
Upon completion of your cloud import, verify that your files have been successfully imported to your cloud destination.
Important—Ensure that all your files have been successfully imported to your cloud destination. If there's an issue with your import, do not confirm it. Contact your sales representative or use the Lyve Virtual Assistant to report the issue.
After verifying the files in your cloud destination, confirm the import in Lyve Management Portal.
Important—Confirmation of the import plan is required. Once you confirm the import in Lyve Management Portal, Seagate will purge the AES encryption key used to write data to the drive, making the data irretrievable. This erasure follows NIST SP 800-88 r1 standards.
- Go to lyve.seagate.com and sign in. Enter a verification code to continue to Lyve Management Portal.
- Click Import Plans in the navigation bar.
- Find your project in the Import Plans table and click to expand it.
- Find the import plan for the applicable device and click Check Import Status.
- Click Confirmation Needed.
- Check the box to confirm your understanding of the device erasure.
- Click Confirm Import.
After the device has been cryptographically erased, Seagate will send a certificate confirming the erasure of the device.