Invite Another User to Configure an Import Plan
If a different member of your organization needs to configure the import plan for a project, you can invite them to do so in Lyve Management Portal.
- Go to lyve.seagate.com and sign in. Enter a verification code to continue to Lyve Management Portal.
- Click on the Account icon in the navigation bar and select User Management.
- Click on the Quick Action dropdown menu and select Add User. Alternatively, click Add User in one of the user role descriptions.
- Provide details for the new user such as their name and contact information.
- Select the project(s) that you would like to assign to this user.
- Select the import destination(s) that this user can view and add to import plans.
The invited user will receive an email with a link to register their account. The user will need to complete the account registration in order to configure the plan.