Note: When this article refers to a Wireless Device it is referring to a Seagate Wireless or a Seagate Wireless Plus
Note: When this article refers to a Seagate NAS it is referring to a Seagate Central or a Seagate Personal Cloud.
You are able to create Music Playlists within the Seagate Media app for Android and Kindle for your Wireless Device or Seagate NAS.
1. Connect your mobile device to your Wireless Device then open Seagate Media, or open Seagate Media and connect to your Seagate NAS.
2. Select the Seagate Symbol (3 lines) in the upper left corner and select Music when the menu opens.
3. Locate the music you would like to add to a playlist and tap the Options button (3 dots) in the upper right then press Select Item.
4. Select each song you would like to add to the playlist then tap the Options button again.
5. Press Add to playlist and choose to either create a new playlist or add the music to an existing
If you choose new playlist, create a name for the playlist and press OK.
If you choose to add to an existing playlist select which playlist you would like to add the music to.