- Double-click the Drive Manager icon on your Windows Desktop. The Drive Manager will open.
- Click Backup. The Backup window opens.
- Click Restore Files. The Restore a Backup window opens.
- Click Restore most recent version of a backed up file. The Drive Backup folder window opens on your FreeAgent Desktop drive.
Browse to the location of the backed up files. Select files you wish to restore, copy and paste them to your Windows System using Windows copy & paste methods.
Note: Refer to your Windows documentation for file selection, copy and paste methods or view the Video Tutorial below for an example.
- Files are copied to your system.
FreeAgent Desktop 1.5 Video Tutorial: Restoring the Most Recent Version of Backed Up File(s) for Windows