NAS OS 4.x - How To Download System Logs
Get additional information on how System Logs can be used for Troubleshooting.
- Bring up the Seagate NAS welcome page using a browser by way of the NAS IP Address or Hostname. The Seagate Network Assistant can also be used.
- On the NAS welcome page, log in as an administrator.
- Click the Device Manager icon or click the Home drop-down menu and click Device Manager.
- In the list of choices on the left, click Notifications located under Maintenance.
- In the Recent activity field click the Download System Log button.
It may take a few moments for the NAS to gather the logs.
- When prompted to Open or Save the Download, choose Save File and click OK.
The Diagnostics.zip file will be downloaded to the browsers default or custom setup download folder.