NAS OS 4.x - How To Update the Virus Definitions for Seagate Antivirus
It is important to keep your virus definitions updated to ensure that Seagate Antivirus can detect and remove the latest viruses and threats.
- To update the Antivirus Definitions, log into the Dashboard of your NAS:
- When the Dashboard is loaded select Antivirus:
- In the Seagate Antivirus application select Settings:
- Under Settings select Update Now under Virus Definition:
- After the Updating message goes away your definitions have been updated: