Please follow this procedure to set or edit the backup destination for the Windows Server Network-Attached Storage device backup:
- Click on the Server Manager icon () on the bottom left of the Windows screen.
- Select the Tools menu in the upper right, then select Windows Server Backup.
At the top toolbar, select Action, then Backup Schedule.
The Backup Wizard will be displayed.
- Select Next on the first page.
- Select whether you want a Full server backup or to customize your backup, then select Next.
- Select the desired schedule, then Next.
Specify the destination of the backup. You can select to backup to any of the following:
- USB drive
- drive connected via USM
- different volume on the NAS
- shared folder
If the destination for your backup does not automatically display, select the Show All Available Disks button to add it to the list.
Once added, check the box next to it to select it as your backup destination.
Review your selections.
When satisfied with your settings, select Finish. The Backup will run on the specified schedule.