Please follow these instructions to make the content that is loaded on your Seagate Wireless Plus device accessible through DLNA via your playback device.
Such devices include: Smart TVs, Blu-Ray players, and Android media tablets.
- Power on the Seagate Wireless Plus device.
- Load the desired content to the Wireless Plus, if you have not yet done so.
Connect the Wireless Plus in concurrent mode.
Please see below for instructions on how to connect the Wireless Plus drive in concurrent mode.
Once the Wireless Plus device is set up in concurrent mode, power on the playback device.
At this point, please check your device documentation for setting up DLNA for media services or similar terminology. The procedure from here will vary, depending on the manufacturer and model of your playback device. Please note that you will also only be able to play files that are natively supported by your playback device.
- Power on the Wireless Plus and wait for the LED to illuminate solid blue.
- From your computer or mobile device, in the device's WiFi settings, select the Wireless Plus.
Launch the Seagate Media app or launch a web browser and type the following into the address bar:
Then press Enter.
- Click the WiFi icon at the top of the Seagate Media app or browser window. Depending on your operating system, you may need to tap on the Settings icon to see this option.
- Select the network you want to join. If security is enabled on the selected WiFi network, enter the required password.
Once you have chosen your network, it will begin to connect you to the internet and your Wireless Plus at the same time.
A message displays stating that you are no longer connected to the Seagate Wireless Plus drive. This is normal. Please allow 45-60 seconds for it to reconnect with the Seagate Wireless Plus and the selected WiFi network.
The WiFi icon changes.
Your device is now connected concurrently.