The GoFlex Satellite Export script for iTunes is a legacy tool and no longer available. This article covers removing the script if it is currently installed.
The export tool appears on the top menu bar in iTunes:
Once the Export tool is installed, it may not be obvious how to uninstall it if necessary. Please follow this procedure to uninstall:
- From the Mac desktop, select Go.
- Select Utilities.
- Double-click on the Terminal icon.
- In Terminal, type in the following:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
- In a Finder window, navigate to Users > username > Library > iTunes > Scripts.
- Delete the files Export to GoFlex Satellite.scptd and GoFlex Satellite Exporter for iTunes.app.
- If everything is uninstalled properly, no reboot should be required.