You can use your Personal Cloud as an efficient way to download large PDF, Torrent, or Binary files from your computer or the Internet.
To open the Download Manager:
1. Access your Personal Cloud.
• PC—In Windows or File Explorer under Networks, click Personal Cloud.
• Mac—In Finder under Shared, click Personal Cloud.
2. Double-click the Public Share on the right side, and then double-click Personal Cloud.
3. Sign in with your username and password.
4. Click Download Manager.
To Download Large Files:
1. Open the Download Manager from the User Interface
2. Click Jobs.
3. If the service is off, click the slider on the right to turn the service on.
4. Click Add Download.
5. Enter the source or location of the file.
• If the file is on the Internet, select URL and enter the URL address.
• If the file is on your computer and it is a torrent file, select Local and browse for the file.
6. Enter the destination folder on your Personal Cloud.
7. Click Save.
Note: You can change the number of downloads that are allowed at the same time and change the download and upload rates. To do this Open the Download Manager and click Settings