To remove a Backup Plan:
- Launch Memeo Backup Premium.
To do this, double-click Seagate Dashboard, located on your desktop.
- When the Seagate Dashboard Command Panel opens, select Premium Backup.
- Click the minus icon "Remove Backup Plan" located to the right on the backup plan’s title bar.
- A confirmation window opens, asking if you wish to remove the Backup Plan.
- Click Yes to continue. At this point, the Backup Plan is removed.
Though the Backup Plan is removed, all backed up data remains on its destination (e.g., on the FreeAgent drive) until it is manually deleted.