NAS OS 4.x - How to Remove a Virus Using Seagate Antivirus
Seagate Antivirus allows you to scan for and remove viruses on your NAS. To scan for and remove a virus, do the following:
- Launch the NAS OS 4 login screen and log on.
- When the Dashboard is loaded, select Antivirus:
- In the Seagate Antivirus application you can tell if you have a virus by scanning and looking if there are quarantined or infected files. To delete or restore the infected or quarantined files select Quarantine on the left:
- If you want to delete all infected files select Delete All. Otherwise next to the infected file select the drop down menu and choose the appropriate option:
- Repeat for any other files you need to restore or delete.