200GB OneDrive Cloud Storage redemption process
- Locate the correct 'Start_Here' icon on your drive
- Register your Seagate product
- Select the OneDrive promotional offer after registration
- Complete Microsoft 4-step process to redeem the offer
Microsoft 4-step process
- Sign-in to OneDrive
- If you do not have an account then sign-up for OneDrive.
- Business accounts will not work, personal only.
- Download OneDrive desktop client.
- Apple users will download from App Store.
- Windows users download from the link available during process.
- Upload a file to your OneDrive account
- Don’t upload the file into a folder. You must upload the file to the root of the account for the process to detect the new file was added.
- If there are too many files saved to the root of your OneDrive account (not saved in a folder), it might prevent OneDrive from detecting a file has been recently added. You can move those files into a folder to complete the process and move them back after the process is complete.
- Create a file in your OneDrive account
- Don’t save file inside of a folder.
- Get Bonus Storage
- If bonus storage doesn’t show up immediately, log out, then back into OneDrive
- Refresh the page
- Check ‘Get more storage’ to see if the ‘Seagate Bonus’ shows there
Can I redeem multiple offers?
- No. Limit 1 offer redemption per person, account, and device.
Does it work with both Mac and Windows?
When does the offer expire?
- Offer must be redeemed by June 30, 2017
When does the 200GB expire?
- The 200GB will expire 2 years from the date the offer was redeemed.
- Data will be read only after expiration.
- Upload feature will not be available after expiration.
Is there a file size limitation for uploading to OneDrive?
- There is currently a 10GB file size limitation.