Samsung SecretZone allows for the presence of managers and users. This article explains its management.
Samsung SecretZone allows for the presence of managers and users.
Using the user-adding function, virtual drives can be managed separately, with a separate password per user.
Below are instructions on changing the password and adding/deleting users.
Changing user password
- Click either Tools, then Changing User’s Password, or the Change Password icon.
- When the Change Password window appears, input a new password, then click OK.
Changing virtual drive password
- On the list of virtual drives, right-click the desired virtual drive and select Change Password.
- When the Change Password window opens, input the current password and new password, then click OK.
To disable the password going forward, check the Do not use password checkbox (if desired).
Account Management (add/delete)
- Click either Tools, then Account Management, or the Account icon.
- Adding an account: When Create the account for a user appears, click Add, input the ID, password, and description in in the window, then click OK.
- Deleting Account: When Create the account for a user appears, select an account to delete and click Delete, then click Yes at the delete confirmation window.