During the Toolkit installation process, you may receive the following message about required updates to complete the installation:
This message is typically seen only on Windows 7 machines. To resolve the issue, download the Microsoft Windows 7 update using the link below:
- Windows 7 Microsoft Update
- Unzip the file
- For 32-bit machines install x86 and for 64-bit machines install x64
Once the correct version for your computer is installed, reboot, and then run the Toolkit installer again. It should now complete the installation without any error messages.
Unsure if your PC is 32-bit or 64-bit? Follow these instructions:
Note: This is based on Windows 7 where this issue is most common.
- Click the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- Depending on view, the path will vary:
- If Control Panel is in a category view, click System and Maintenance, then click System on the next screen
- If Control Panel is in Large or Small icon view, double-click System
- Next to System Type, you will see 32-bit Operating System or 64-bit Operating System