This article will help you if you forgot your Sdrive password for version 2.4.X or higher.
Note: When this article refers to Seagate NAS it is referring to a NAS running NAS OS 4.1.X, Personal Cloud and Personal Cloud 2-Bay.
Follow the instructions below to request a password hint or reset your Sdrive (remote access) password altogether.
- Once you have tried to login and received the error (The username or password is incorrect. Try again). Confirm the username (should be the email address you used when setting up the account).
- After you confirm the username you will see two options.
- Password Hint: This will email you the hint you setup for your account.
- Can't access your account?: This will email you a link that will allow you to reset your Sdrive password and hint.
- Select the option that works best for you. Note: Your username must be in the top fields before you choose an option.
- Check your email and follow the steps received to complete the process.
- Once you have reset or remembered your password from the hint you may log into Sdrive like normal.
Resetting your Sdrive account password will not reset your Seagate NAS password.